I’m back from my disappearance on the blogosphere this past month and a half. At the beginning of July my computer, unfortunately, broke down and it has been a crazy process trying to get it fixed. My computer is still not fixed(though it should be very soon) so, I am currently working on this old laptop that was lent to us. This is my second time writing this post(because this laptop hates me and decided to delete all my work) so, I’m sorry if it seems like I’m not happy to be back blogging (because I’m ecstatic), it’s just tiring writing an entire post from scratch after having already written a good one. I’ve reached my quota for complaining so let’s get into some awards…. 😉 😉
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog.
I want to thank I Blog A Little Bit Of Everything for nominating me for this AMAZING award! Her blog is great and I insist that you all check it out because it’s really a little bit of everything;)
- Answer the 11 questions given to you.
1.Would you rather only be able to read blog posts or write blog posts?
I honestly can’t choose. Reading has defined who I am for such a long time but on the flip side, I love writing blog posts where I can share my thoughts and endlessly ramble.
- What is your favourite hairstyle?
Well the hairstyle I wear most often are buns(yep, I’m a total bunhead) but I love my hair out and curly which; is not really a hairstyle but I’m gonna roll with it.
- What is your favourite season?
Autumn. My birthday, sweater weather and hot apple cider!!
- Do you use paper for your notes/lists/other things or do you use digital methods?
- What is your favourite blog to read?
I read too many great blogs to choose just one but, I love lifestyle, poetry and book blogs the most;)
- Do you prefer sweet or savoury snacks?
- What is your favourite snack food?
Hummus and carrots and cheese boards.
- If you could only drink one beverage for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Water. It’s basic but, it’s good and a necessity.
- What is your favourite blog post idea that you never ended up writing?
I can’t say because I might still write it… 😉 Never say never…
- Do you like board games? If so, what is your favourite?
Of course! For me, it’s between chess and A Ticket To Ride. Monopoly and Scrabble are some other good ones.
- What is one random thing that makes you happy?
People smiling and dogs wagging their tails!
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and write them 11 new questions.
- Three most used emojis
- What is your favorite snack food? (Love this question)
- Last song you listened to
- Scary or sad movie?
- How long does it take you to write a blog post? ( It takes me forever so, I want to see where everyone else stands)
- Least and most favorite part about blogging?
- Describe your perfect day
- A movie that moved you the most?
- If you could have any guest (living or dead)to interview on your blog who would it be?
- Favorite GIF
- How are you feeling today? (describe or rate it on a scale from one to ten)
- List the rules and display The Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your blog post.(Nailed it!)
- Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog in your post
- Answer the given questions
- Rain or sun?
If I have plans for the day than the sun but if not, rain all the way.
2. What do you love most about blogging?
I love being able to share my thoughts ,views, and opinions while; always getting such positive feedback(you guys are the best). Blogging is such a great outlet for my rants and to practice what I love doing, writing!
3. If you could fix one mistake you made in the past, what would it be?
I’ve made plenty of mistakes in my past but, I can’t think of one I’d like to change. I believe that our mistakes help us learn and grow to become better. It’s a positive way of looking at mistakes and helps remind me that “to err is human”.
4. What is one of your fav things to do with your best friend?
Visit a bookstore and spend hours searching and reading books. I do this alone for the most part or with my sister who shares my love for reading.
5.Hot air ballooning or sky diving?
Gosh, both sound terrifying to me. Probably hot air balloon by default of being less scary than the latter.
6. What is your fav emoji?
7. How long have you been blogging?
8 months, give or take
8.What is the last food you ate yesterday?
Chocolate tart! 😉
9.Do you watch marvel, and if so, who is your favorite villain?
Killmonger from Black Panther. He’s an interesting character because he wasn’t inherently evil. His tough circumstances made him the person he was and he did make some valid points. I watched Black Panther a few days ago, so he’s the villain the freshest in my mind.
10. What book do you love/hate the most?
Okay, I’m one hundred percent overthinking this question but I don’t quite understand the question. Is it a book I either hate or love or, is it a book I love and hate. I’m going with option two because its interesting so, the book I have a love/hate relationship with is The Great Gatsby. While it is one of my favorite books but, I still have a weird relationship with it because of Daisy and Tom Buchanan. Enough said!(Maybe I’ll write about post about this on a later date…)
11. Would you rather go back in time, or go to the future?
Back to the future! Hahaha,I was just making an 80s reference but my actual answer is back in time.
3. Nominate 2-6(I did 7 but, shh I’m not counting) blogs that you think would enjoy this award and notify them
4.You may/may not create 11 new questions for your nominees(I’ll keep the questions and you can answer question 10 either way you want 😉 )
Before this post gets outrageously long I want to say I reached a 100 FOLLOWERS BACK IN JUNE!!!!! ( does a dance in a seat) 😉
I wouldn’t have been able to do this without each and every one of you. Your support and the fact that you enjoy reading my blog means the world to me!! A little shoutout to my sister who was my very first subscriber and continues to support and motivate me(love you)! So happy to be back and can’t wait to get back into the swing of things. I’m going to set Mondays as my posting days to stay organized but, from time to time I will also post sporadically during the week.
Keep being amazing and hope your all staying safe! How were all your summers?